Thursday, May 20, 2010

I don't believe that an MBA is the right solution for you right now

Rogerio, given what you have said above, I don't believe that an MBA is the right solution for you right now.I have heard some people say they are useful, some not. I don't have one...I thought about getting it but then thought again. At this point, I have enough practical experience to get me where I need to be. In addition, the MBAs that I have met (this is generalizing, but consistent with the people I have worked with/known) have trouble being flexible and thinking "outside the box." And, many of the ones I worked with were pompous assholes who thought they were better than me because they could afford to not work and go to school while I had to work to live. Anyway, side pointFor you, right now, Rogerio, I would say it isn't going to be that useful or satisfying. Why spend the time and money doing something that you are pretty sure you don't want to do? Wouldn't it be better to take some classes on a subject you are interested in (a certificate program, perhaps), international relations, photography, etc.? You could begin to network and find a job/career that suits you better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plz must visit this web site http://mba-degree-usa.blogspot.com