Thursday, May 20, 2010

Is an MBA really that useful?

After 2 years without working, I'm feeling the itch to do something a bit more fulfilling with my life. I've looked into an MBA, but truth be told, I'm already a Bachelors in Business and while looking at the coursework involved, I'd be taking pretty much repeat courses in Management, Operations, Accounting, and all that - maybe with a bit more depth, but still dullingly boring. Furthermore, I am not really sure I want to go back to the corporate life, but who knows what my priorities will be a few years from now? an investment in one's education now could build the foundation for later on...... unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to be a bum for much longer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plz must visit this web site http://mba-degree-usa.blogspot.com