Sunday, July 25, 2010

Get paid for your MS degree in USA

Scholarships - I know not many people receive them — I did, so I came out debt free, so I know that it is possible. Then I had my employer paid for my MS degree. (I also forgot to mention that there are also need-based scholarships, which are more common at the top universities than merit based.) The rising cost of universities is also of concern in the US because it is rising much faster than inflation. I mentioned Germany because I have several friends who have studied there who talked about the perpetual students who were simply on a path to study forever to postpone ever doing work because education was free. So free education should have its limits. What I think that the US needs is a program to pay down the debts for a person who goes to work in public service of some sort. There is no reason to make education cheap for a high-flying financier who is making $1M per year five years out of his MBA program.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plz must visit this web site http://mba-degree-usa.blogspot.com